Occupational Therapists (OTs) visit you in your home to see how you are going with daily tasks, to find ways to make your life easier and to help you to be more independent. Our OTs will recommend ideas, equipment and home modifications (changes) to support you and your carers to live safely within your home and community.
OTs can assess and advise you on:
- Functional abilities and need, usually at home or on site
- Safety in your home
- Home modifications e.g. installing rails, ramps
- Aids/equipment to help with daily living activities e.g. tap turners, safety alarms
- Wheelchairs and scooter assessments and training
- Equipment trials and funding applications
- Carer support
- Personal alert assessments
- Pre-operative visit and advice for people having orthopaedic surgery
Who is it for?
Children, youth and adults
Talk to us about cost. This will depend on your income, if you have a concession card or if you use this service through a plan like NDIS.
Learn more or book a place
Macedon Ranges: Call 1300 026 229
Sunbury: Call 9744 4455
Visit us at 1 Caroline Chisholm Drive, Kyneton or 12-28 Macedon Street, Sunbury