- 0.4 – 0.8 EFT (negotiable)
- Ongoing role
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
- Based in Sunbury
About the role:
Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health builds the social fabric of our communities through diverse services and programs that help people support themselves and each other.
The Child and Youth Allied Health (Hume) team at Sunbury Cobaw Community Health provide services and support to families of children and adolescents and deliver allied health services to children and youth from birth to age 18 years. The team also builds capacity within the community to identify and support families of children with delayed development.
This role provides Physiotherapy assessment and intervention to NDIS funded pre-school and school-aged children and pre-school aged community health children.
Applicants will have:
- Experience in the delivery of evidence-based Physiotherapy services to children and/or adolescents (equivalent to Grade 2)
- Experience working with families using a strengths-based approach
- Ability to independently manage a caseload of clients, including ability to prioritise and triage new clients.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake and maintain a National Criminal History Check (NCHC), a NDIS Safety Screening check, and hold a current valid Working With Children Check.
Why work with us:
- Enjoy caseload variety: different ages and different diagnoses, both NDIS and community health clients
- Achieve work life balance with employer flexibility such as ability to work remotely
- Have a work laptop, work mobile and access to fleet vehicles
- Utilise a fully resourced clinic including assessments, therapeutic resources with access to an outdoor playground
- Participate in internal clinical and operational supervision
- Work for a growing community-focussed values-based non-for-profit organisation
- Access organisational-led employee wellbeing initiatives such as virtual challenges and all-staff development day
- Have manageable billable hours and performance indicators that include non-face to face contacts
For a confidential discussion, please contact Chanel Dunn, Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Team Leader at Child & Youth Allied Health (Hume) on 0491 173 930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Applications Close: Monday 9 August 2021, 5pm