- 0.8 EFT- fixed term to 30 June 2021
- Working in the Macedon Ranges
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
- Work with a genuine values based organisation
About the role:
As Family Services Practitioner you will contribute to the development and provision of an effective, quality service by ensuring a coordinated service response to families, potential referrers, community networks and professionals. The position is a case management role providing service to children in the context of their families in response to referrals from Child FIRST and the community. The Practitioner will be required to demonstrate sound judgment be able to operate with minimal day-to-day supervision.
The personal attributes needed to fit this role are:
- Good work ethic and commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to make sound judgments in changing circumstances
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build rapport with children and people with a wide range of abilities
- Comfort in dealing with complex situations involving vulnerable families
- Ability to implement and, with others, create responses to complex situations
- Ability to engage well with children and their families with multiple and complex needs
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to the changing needs of children and their families
- Supportive colleague and active team contributor.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Bogdanovski on 5421 1666 or email Donna.Bogdanovski@scchc.org.au
How to apply
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for this role, your application must include a cover letter, resume and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: Donna.Bogdanovski@scchc.org.au
Applications Close: 9am Friday 22 January 2021