- 0.6 EFT (Ongoing)
- Work with a genuine values based organisation
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
- Experienced, supportive dental team
About the role:
This position presents an opportunity to work within a supportive dental clinic, with experienced dental staff. As a dentist at Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health, you will provide care to eligible patients under the public dental system, according to the guidelines and regulations set out by Dental Health Services Victoria.
Our team consists of 4 dentists, 2 Oral Health Therapist (Adult Scope) and 2 dental therapists. Our clinic is well equipped with digital radiographs, rotary endodontic equipment, surgical handpieces, DSLR camera, and intraoral camera. Training to provide tele-dentistry consults can be provided for the right candidate.
The Dentist has a passion for the public model of health care and delivering high quality care to our community. They respect differences and value diversity. They actively listen to colleagues and patients to inspire trust and confidence. The Dentist works well within a team and is interested in growing their clinical and mentoring skills.
Applicants will have:
- Bachelor degree in Dentistry recognisable in Australia
- Registration with AHPRA/Dental Board of Australia
- Radiation Licence – use licence
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- First Aid Level 1 or 2 Certification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a practicing general dentist within Australia/New Zealand
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dr Samantha Lew on (03) 9744 9250 M-Th or email email@example.com .
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 5pm 28 January 2021