- 0.8 – 1.0 EFT (Ongoing)
- Lead a dynamic, expanding team across multiple sites
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
- Work with a genuine values based organisation
About the role:
Our Primary Health unit is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader to provide clinical and management supervision to the Podiatry, Nursing & Exercise Physiology team through a time of change and transition following an exciting merger between Sunbury Community Health and Cobaw Community Health.
The Primary Health unit provides individual and group adult Allied Health services to clients across the Macedon Ranges and Sunbury regions. The Team Leader will work closely with the two other Primary Health Team Leaders and the Primary Health Manager to support a collaborative and integrated model of care, and contribute to the harmonisation of services as part of the merger project.
The position includes regular travel between sites in Sunbury and the Macedon Ranges and will be expected to manage a small clinical caseload.
Applicants will have:
- Experience working across multiple funding streams and with clients who present with diverse needs
- Excellent communication, planning and problem solving skills
- A podiatry, nursing or exercise physiology qualification with current AHPRA registration
For a confidential discussion, please contact Phillip Ripper, Chief Executive Officer, on (03) 9744 4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: email@example.com.
Applications Close: Monday 1 February 2021, 5pm