- 0.8 – 1.0 EFT (ongoing)
- Lead a dynamic, expanding team across multiple sites
- Generous salary packaging benefits available
- Work with a genuine values based organisation
About the role:
Our Community Connections unit is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Team Leader to support our NDIS Support Co-ordination team through a time of change and transition following an exciting merger between Sunbury Community Health and Cobaw Community Health.
The Team Leader NDIS Support Coordination is responsible for overseeing the ongoing development and management of the NDIS Support Coordination Team. The role will include a strong focus on program planning and financial oversight. The Team Leader will also be driven to look for expansion opportunities for the program, including beyond the geographic boundaries of Hume and Macedon Ranges. This work will require a leader with strong networking and influencing skills.
The position includes regular travel between sites in Sunbury and the Macedon Ranges and may manage a small caseload when staff are away or when demand fluctuates.
Applicants will have:
- Experience in a leadership role
- Sound understanding of NDIS processes and programs
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to changing needs and a drive to deliver high quality care
- Excellent communication, planning and problem solving skills
- A management or clinical qualification (highly regarded)
For a confidential discussion, please contact Phillip Ripper, Chief Executive Officer, on (03) 9744 4455 or email email@example.com.
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: Thursday 28 January 2021, 5pm