- 10 hours per week
- Permanent position
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Work with a genuine values based organisation
About the role:
The Community Connections unit is seeking an experienced Team Support Officer to work in our Social Support Groups & Respite Team (SSG&R) to provide administration support. The SS&R teams provide a range of supports and services to marginalised groups and individuals living across the Macedon Ranges and Hume areas. The Social Support & Respite services are available for people who are affected by dementia, ageing, disability and/or social isolation.
This position is responsible for a range of administrative tasks include taking minutes, planning for program activities, booking venues for groups, preparation of a client newsletter and keeping compliance information up to date.
Applicants will have:
- Excellent administrative skills with a high level of computer literacy
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with clients from diverse backgrounds and cognitive deficiencies
- Knowledge of data base applications or client management system (highly regarded)
For a confidential discussion, please contact Deb McCallum on (03) 9744 9267 or email email@example.com.
How to apply:
As an employer, we value diversity and encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds.
To be considered for a role, your application must include a cover letter, resume (including 3 referees) and responses to the Key Selection Criteria, which need to be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: Monday 1 February 2021, 5pm